Hair-masks are a popular beauty treatment that a person puts on their hair to repair it. Hair masks are made from different ingredients that help hair grow and repair damage. Some common ingredients used in hair masks include; honey, oat milk, avocado and banana.
Review Of 5 Best Hair Masks To Tryout:
#1-CHOICE: Leonor Greyl Masque Organic Hair Conditioning Mask:
Let frizzy hair be a thing of the past as you use this Leonor Greyl Masque Organic hair deep conditioning mask. This is a duo hair kit that features a wide toothed hair comb and deep conditioning hair mask that works wonders through softening and hydrating your hair. It eliminates all knots making the hair easy to comb through, removes messy hair and will perform miracles in both thick and dry hair. It has been extracted from an orchid flower to assist prevent any form of moisture loss while restoring frayed cuticle layers so that the hair remains soft and effortless.
#2-CHOICE: ORIBE Signature Moisture Masque:
Get the signature hairstyle as you use this gorgeous ORIBE Signature Moisture Masque. This super rich indulgence features a deep hydrating masque that will change the driest hair into an extremely soft and admirable hair. All you have to do, is apply some portion to the hair on a daily basis. Furthermore, it is a reparative treatment that will help your hair regain back all its softness and it maintains the moisture. After application, massage it into the hair for approximately 5 to 10 minutes before you rinse it off.
#3-CHOICE: PHYTO Phytomillesime Color-Enhancing Mask:
PHYTO Phytomillesime Color-Enhancing Mask is specially created with women and men with color treated or highlighted hair in mind. It features a rich amount of Argan butter that operates by nourishing and restoring the health of your hair fibers that have been made weak through coloring. It features a color enhancing action that is efficient at extending the color intensity and amplifies its shine. Additionally, it revives the highlights, makes the hair color vibrant and makes the hair soft to detangle and silky. Finally it includes other key ingredients such as hibiscus extracts, Apple tree blossom extracts and red love apple extracts.
#4-CHOICE: VIRTUE Restorative Treament Hair Mask:
VIRTUE Restorative Treament Hair Mask is the type that will actively rehabilitate all your hair strands that require additional care to end results that comprise of moisturized, shiny and resilient hair that will not weigh down. This paraben free hair mask comprises of ingredients such as Alpha Keratin 60ku(R) plus a curate pair of other ingredients that provide hair with health boosting benefits. These ingredients include; Baobab seed oil, Cystoseira compressa extract (Brown algae), Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract and Amaranthus caudatus seed extract.
#5-CHOICE: SEVEN Kente Bond Hair Mask:
Conclusively, we introduce you to this SEVEN Kente Bond Hair Mask that amazes us when it comes to delivering a proper balance of reparative proteins as well as deep reaching moisturizers. It won’t only repair hair from the outside but the inside as well. It features a proprietary blend of amino acids that are directed straight to the very cortex of the hair so that it strengthens and nourishes it from the very roots. At the same time, it makes use of Pro Vitamin B5 to hydrate the hair while protecting against any form of free radical damage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How To Apply A Hair Mask:
- Wash your hair: Begin by washing your hair using a shampoo for your hair type and then apply a conditioner before using your mask.
- Remove any excess water using a microfiber towel: Use a microfiber towel to draw water from hair quickly without damaging it with friction. However, always try to apply mask to damp hair and not to dry or soaking wet hair.
- Divide hair into sections: section your hair into 3-4 layers using clips and then apply mask to each section until the entire head of hair is covered.
- Gently apply the hair mask: Massage the mask into your hair in a downward motion for about 1-minute while focusing on the mid lengths and ends of your hair only. This will help to the hair-mask to penetrate and seal the cuticles for more smoothness and shine.
- Wrap hair in a hot towel: Compress the mask-covered hair in a hot towel in-order to help maximize the results of your hair-mask. In fact, compression helps the ingredients to penetrate more deeply.
- Leave the mask to soak into hair: try leaving the mask on you hair for about 8-10 minutes. its also great to follow the recommended leave-on time on the pack for best results.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly: After soaking in the mask, carefully rinse-off your hair until it feels clean and fresh. In fact, the powerful nourishing ingredients in hair-mask will help to keep your hair shiny and well-moisturized.
How To Select The Best Hair-Mask for Your Hair-Type:
- Colored hair: Choose a color protecting keratin mask to help to protect your hair shade from fading and to repair damage and dryness that comes as a result of coloring your hair. In fact, color protecting masks contain antioxidants that capture damaging impurities in-order to improve the hair’s ability to hold onto color from dying.
- Frizzy hair: A Smooth & Sleek Keratin Mask will provide all-day frizz control to your hair while defending against humidity for a smooth and well-defined hair finish that lasts. This mask will contain micro-moisturizers that wrap each strand to leave hair nourished, hydrated and very soft.
- Curly & wavy hair: If you have curly, coiled, wavy or kinky hair, then consider getting an argan oil-infused repairing hair-mask in-order to keep the hair moisturized. However, a smooth and sleek mask will also work well on wavy or curly hair that’s prone to frizz.
- Fine hair: In case you have this hair type, then you will need a lightweight hair-mask that will rinse-off quickly while leaving your hair bouncy and soft.
- Damaged & dry hair: For dry and damaged hair, you will need a deep moisturizing mask that gives your hair an intensely nourishing treatment.
Advantages of Hair Mask:
+ Adds moisture to hair.
+ Gives shinier and softer hair.
+ Makes hair less prone to frizz.
+ Reduced hair breakage and damage.
+ Provides you with a healthy scalp.
+ provides you with stronger hair that is easy to maintain.
Disadvantages of Hair Mask:
– Hair mask contains too much oil.
– It makes straight hair look greasy.
– Too much masking can weaken your hair.
– Protein & clay masks may damage hair if you leave them on for too long.
– Keratin masks can cause: eye-irritation, headaches, wheezing, coughing, nausea, etc.
All the featured hair-masks will work perfectly on any hair-type and will even transform dry, damaged-hair into shiny and healthy hair for a fresher look anytime.
> Best Hair Styling Sprays.
> Best Hair Loss Treatments.
> Best Hair Mascaras & Root Touch Ups.
> Best Hair Fragrances & Hair Perfumes.
> Best Curling Irons & Wands for women.
> Best Hair Styling Mousses & Hair Styling Foams.
> Best Professional Hair Dryers for Women & Men.
> Best Professional Straightening Irons & Flat Irons.
> Best Eyelash Growth Serums & Eyebrow Serums for Women.