Teeth-whitening is a popular cosmetic procedure that involves bleaching your teeth to make them whiter. In fact, there are many different ways of doing this which include using over-the-counter products, professional treatments, and home remedies.
So, after making research on different Teeth Whitening Products on the market today, our experts agreed that Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional kit and SUNATORIA Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder are the Best Teeth Whiteners Today.
Review Of 5 Best Teeth Whitening Products:
#1-CHOICE: Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Kit:
All you need is just 30-minutes to completely eliminate the stains that had completely covered your teeth for the last 14 years using this Crest 3D White Professional Effects White strips Kit. It features an advanced seal technology with no slip grip that remains put allowing you to either talk or drink water as it makes your teeth whiter than before. It also makes use of the same enamel safe whitening ingredient that a dentist will use which means it is very safe and effective at brightening your smile while at home.
#2-CHOICE: SUNATORIA Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder:
This is an Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder and Coconut Teeth Whitener that is very effective at removing tooth stains for a healthier and whiter smile. In fact, Activated Charcoal is a dynamic teeth whitening solution that is safe, effective and can easily whiten the enamel and harden your teeth. So, this Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder will easily remove cigarette, tea, wine, and coffee stains, along with dark spots and plaque with the lowest abrasivity (RDA) score of (55).
#3-CHOICE: Colgate Optic White Advanced Teeth Whitening Toothpaste (Vibrant Clean):
Colgate Optic White Advanced Teeth Whitening Toothpaste is created with hydrogen peroxide which is a dentist recommended whitening ingredient for teeth. It is different from other whiteners because it eliminates stains from both the inside and outside of teeth. This way, it is able to eliminate deep stains that are below the tooth surface so as to illuminate your smile from within. This teeth whitening product has the ability to provide 4-shades of visibly whiter teeth and all you have to do is use it daily especially after every meal for up-to 6 weeks to achieve great results.
#4-CHOICE: AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit:
AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit uses LED Light, 35% Carbamide Peroxide and Gel Syringes to easily whiten your teeth and faster. In fact, it includes accelerator light that speeds up the whitening process and this LED light contains 5 bulbs for more power and has a built-in timer with beeper so you can easily keep track of your whitening session time. The two 5mL teeth whitening gel syringes contain 35% carbamide peroxide and a total of 20+ whitening treatments. On the other hand, the included mouth tray requires no molding or boiling and will perfectly fit in any mouth and allows you to whiten the top and bottom teeth at the same time comfortably. On the other hand, you should use this kit for 30 minutes and remove stains from coffee, wine, soda, tea, smoking and more. Lastly, this kit is safe for enamel and produces no tooth sensitivity.
#5-CHOICE: Teeth Whitening Pen with Carbamide Peroxide Gel & Natural Mint Flavor:
This is a Teeth Whitening Pen with Carbamide Peroxide Gel & Natural Mint Flavor. This pen is very compact and only measures 5-inches in size which makes it very simple to whiten your teeth at the same time regardless of where you are. This distinguished teeth whitener features a durable twist mechanism along with a soft brush tip that softly paints each of the tooth and the crevices. Furthermore is the transparent tube that lets you see clearly how much of the whitener is left. Finally, it has 35% Carbamide Peroxide that is a safe and powerful form of peroxide in removal of stains effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How To Whiten Your Teeth Quickly:
- Use teeth whitening toothpaste: Toothpastes are great for whitening teeth naturally. In fact, most toothpastes have ingredients that help clean your teeth and remove stains, but they do not actually whiten your teeth. However, some toothpastes may contain ingredients that work together to whiten your teeth. These ingredients include peroxide, baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide. Baking soda helps neutralize the acidity of your mouth while hydrogen peroxide works to break down stains and remove them from your teeth. Peroxide is a bleaching agent that breaks down the surface of your enamel and removes stains. When using these three ingredients, make sure to use only a small amount at a time and rinse thoroughly after each application.
- Use mouthwash: Mouthwashes are great for cleaning your mouth and removing bad breath. Most mouthwashes contain alcohol, which kills bacteria and cleans your mouth. Alcohol-free mouthwashes are also available. So, make sure to choose a mouthwash that contains no alcohol. You should also avoid mouthwashes that contain sugar, artificial flavors, or colors. In fact, sugar causes plaque buildup and artificial flavors and colors cause discoloration.
- Use a high-quality soft bristled toothbrush: Brushing your teeth regularly is very important for keeping your teeth white and healthy. Brushing your teeth twice daily is recommended. If you brush your teeth before going to bed, you will wake up with whiter teeth in the morning. To keep your teeth looking bright and white, try brushing with a soft bristled toothbrush. Avoid hard brushes, which can damage your gums.
- Floss your teeth: Flossing is an effective way to remove food particles and debris from between your teeth. Use floss to get rid of any food particles that cannot be removed by brushing. Flossing is especially helpful if you suffer from periodontal disease. Periodontal disease occurs when gum tissue becomes damaged and begins to pull away from the bone surrounding your teeth. Flossing can help prevent further damage to your gums.
- Scrub your tongue: Scrubbing your tongue is an effective way to cleanse your mouth. Rubbing your tongue with a wet washcloth is a good way to remove excess food particles and bacteria from your mouth. Be careful not to scrub your tongue too much, however, as this can irritate your gums.
Advantages of Teeth Whitening:
+ A brighter smile.
+ Better oral hygiene.
+ Better dental health.
+ Less risk of cavities.
+ Improved self confidence.
+ Fewer visits to the dentist.
+ Makes teeth more attractive.
+ Makes teeth easier to clean.
+ Cheaper than cosmetic dentistry.
Disadvantages of Teeth Whitening:
– Discomfort: The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about teeth whitening is the discomfort involved. You may feel pain while having your teeth whitened, especially if you have sensitive gums. If you do not want to experience any discomfort, make sure you use a professional dentist who uses only safe methods to whiten your teeth.
– Expensive: Teeth whitening kits can cost anywhere between $50-$100. However, if you go to a professional dentist, they can charge upwards of $500.
– Risky: One of the worst things that could happen is that you may end up discoloring your teeth even further. You might also get side effects like burning sensation, swelling, bleeding, etc.
– Some teeth whitening methods are not effective: There are many different ways to whiten your teeth, but some of them are just not effective. For example, you can use baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and toothpaste. However, these methods are not effective because they don’t actually remove stains.
– Side Effects: If you decide to use a home kit, you might experience some side effects. Mild side effects include stinging, tingling, and sensitivity. Severe side effects include redness, swelling, and ulcers.
– Time consuming: You need to spend hours applying the whitener to your teeth. In addition, you need to wait at least two weeks before you notice results.
– Unpleasant Smell: Some teeth whiteners can leave a strong smell behind. This unpleasant smell can linger for days after you apply the product.
All the featured teeth whitening products are formulated to make your teeth look brighter while maintaining their health.
>Best Bartender Kits.
>Best Sushi Making Kits.
>Best Beard Grooming Kits.
>Best Makeup Kits for Women.
>Best Smartphone Repair Kits.
>Best Manicure and Pedicure Kits.
>Best House Kits To Build & Live In.
>Best Cordless Drills and Driver Kits.