A Hair-Dryer is an electric device designed to dry a person’s hair by blowing warm or cool air over it. In fact, blow-dryers with ceramic or tourmaline heating elements are less damaging to your hair because they use infrared heat and even lock in moisture.
So, We Fully tested and reviewed different Professional Hair Dryers for Women and Men and came to agree that BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer and RUSK Engineering Super Freak Professional are the Best hairdryers to get in 2023.
List of 5 Best Professional Hair dryers for Women & Men in 2023:
1ST-CHOICE: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer – Check Price Here:-
- Nano Titanium technology.
- 2000 watts AC-motor.
- 6 heat/speed settings.
- Removable filter/stand.
- Cool shot button.
- A concentrator nozzle.
2nd-CHOICE: RUSK Engineering Freak Technology Professional Dryer– Check Price Here:-
- Lite 2000-watt AC-Motor.
- Infused with titanium and ceramic.
- An innovative design.
- Temperature & Airflow control.
- Perfectly engineered diffuser.
- A slide-on concentrator.
3rd-CHOICE: Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite Professional Hair Dryer – Check Price Here:-
- Italian-made 1800-watt DC Motor.
- Far infrared heat technology.
- Tourmaline Technology.
- Lightweight DC motor.
- 3 temperature settings.
- 2 speeds Settings.
4th-CHOICE: Remington Salon Collection Ultimate Power Hair Dryer – Check Price Here:-
- Powerful 1875 Watts Motor.
- 99 MPH Airflow for Fast Drying.
- 14 Controllable Heat & Speed Settings.
- Cool Shot & Turbo Boost Functions.
- Ionic Conditioning & Low Noise Levels.
5th-CHOICE: Xtava Ionic Blow Professional Hairdryer with Diffuser – Check Price Here:-
- Powerful 1800 watt Motor.
- 3 heat settings,
- 2 speed settings,
- 2 ion settings.
- turbo speed on medium heat.
- A Cool shot button.
- 1 concentrator nozzle attachment.
- 1 diffuser Attachment.
- Universal Dual Voltage.
Review Of Best Professional Hairdryers For Women & Men in 2023:
#1-CHIOCE: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer:
The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer is a combination of power, speed and design in-order to provide the user with the best hair-drying results. This hairdryer also features a heavy-duty 2000-watt motor for optimum performance and a lightweight ergonomic handle for easy holding and maneuvering when drying-up hair. Likewise, it features a 6 heat and speed settings in-order to facilitate all your styling needs while the cool-shot button and a concentrator-nozzle provide a wide-range of styling options and the removable filter makes cleaning easier.
#2-CHOICE: RUSK Engineering Super Freak Professional Hairdryer:
RUSK Engineering Super Freak Hairdryer features an innovative technology and engineering design that makes it pe4fect for use both professionally and at home. This hairdryer 2000-watt motor that provides ultimate power and heat while its lightweight body and ergonomic handle facilitate for easy holding and maneuvering when drying-up hair. The interior of this hairdryer is infused with titanium and ceramic for maximum heat transfer while the integrated temperature and airflow controls facilitate for customized usage no-matter your hair-type. Lastly, the included diffuser and concentrator attachments will let you create perfect styles every time.
#3-CHOICE: Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite Professional Hair Dryer:
Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite is a Professional Hair Dryer equipped with a powerful 1800-watt motor that facilitates for quick and accurate hair-drying results. In fact, this hairdryer is very powerful and lightweight whereby this makes it perfect for long-duration use like in the saloon or even at your own comfort at home. On the other hand, this hairdryer uses far-infrared heat to dry-up your hair from the inside out hence leaving it looking healthier. Additionally, ceramic-technology helps to distribute heat more evenly while tourmaline technology helps to add more shone and smoothness to hair while minimizing flyaway’s.
#4-CHOICE: Remington Salon Collection Ultimate Power Hair Dryer:
The Remington Salon Collection is an Ultimate Power Hair Dryer equipped with strong 1875-watt long-life AC-motor that produces a 99-MPH fast airflow that your hair can dry up faster hence making it perfect for use at saloons and at home. This hairdryer also features a 14-controllable heat and speed settings coupled with a cool-shot and turbo-function thus making it a perfect tool for use on all hair-types. Likewise, the included diffuser will help to enhance your natural-curls, the medium airflow concentrator will help to focus drying-power in a particular section while the small airflow concentrator attachment will help you to create precision styles. Additionally, the indicator light will let you know when the Ionic Conditioning is activated so that your hair looks less frizzy while the salon length 10ft. power-cord gives you freedom to move around while styling hair.
#5-CHOICE: Xtava Ionic Blow Dryer Voluminous Toolkit with Hair Dryer Diffuser:
Xtava Ionic is a professional hair-dryer equipped with a powerful 1800-watt salon-grade AC-motor that will help to dry up hair in seconds. This hairdryer features 3 heat-settings, 2 speed-settings and 2 ion-settings so that you can always achieve the desired hair-style easily while the perfect hair switch helps to produce turbo-speeds on medium-heat and the cool-shot button will allow you to dry up hair with only cold-air. On the other hand, this hairdryer comes with a concentrator nozzle-attachment and diffuser-attachment for people with curly hair while its long 5.9″ power-cord will allow you to effortlessly move around when drying-up hair. Lastly, this hairdryer features a universal dual-voltage design and this actually makes it a perfect travel hairstyling-tool all over the world.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):
Are hair-dryers harmful to your hair?
Yes, a hair-dryer can cause hair damage and make your hair look rough and dry coupled with loss of hair color. So, its very crucial for you to learn the best way of drying hair without causing damage when using a hair-dryer.
How many watts should a good hair-dryer have?
Most hair-stylists recommend using hair-dryers with at least 1800 to 2000 watts for the best drying results. However, consider getting a hair-dryer with ceramic heating elements in-order to protect your hair from damage.
What is the best way of drying hair using a hair-dryer?
Let your hair air-dry first and then use your hair-dryer at the coolest setting to blow hair dry while keeping the dryer at about 6-inches away from your hair and moving it around the head continuously.
How to Use a Hair Dryer:
- Start by washing your hair.
- Dry your hair using a microfiber-towel.
- Apply a heat-protectant and any other hair-products.
- Use hair-clips to separate the hair into manageable portions.
- Pick a section of the hair you want to dry first and then remove any clips within that section. In fact, Smaller sections of hair are easier to manage and will dry faster when you use a low or medium heat setting.
- Get a hair-dryer with an assortment of attachments like; diffuser nozzles or concentrator nozzle. In fact, a diffuser-nozzle will work perfectly on curly hair while a concentrator-nozzle will help you direct the flow of air so that you can dry specific sections.
- Select a medium or low heat setting on your hair-dryer. Its best to start on a lower setting and increase the temperature gradually. Additionally, using a hair dryer without an attachment can cause damage to your hair. So, use the attachments that come with the hair-dryer.
- Aim the hair-dryer at the segment of your hair on the brush. Slowly brush through hair as you dry it and point the dryer nozzle at a downward angle to help smooth and shine your hair.
- Gather and bind dry hair from the sides and back of your head and then twist it into a clip or bun to create a wavy effect.
- After blow-drying your hair, apply a mist of shine spray or a drop of shine serum to achieve a glossy look.
- Set the hair into place by using the cool setting on the hair-dryer. Make sure that your hair is completely dry before setting it with cool air. Additionally, cool your hair from roots to ends and then let hair cool down for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
Advantages of Hair-Dryers:
+ Make styling hair much easier.
+ Decrease on the hair drying time.
+ Effectively take moisture out of hair.
+ Help to pre-mould your hair into any style.
+ Improve on hair’s volume, manageability, texture & appearance.
+ A hairdryer can easily straighten out your curly and frizzy hair quickly.
+ A blow dryer dries hair-strands instantly compared air-drying or towel-drying methods.
Disadvantages of Hair-Dryers:
– They can burn your hair & scalp if used incorrectly.
– An old hair-dryer model might be a little loud to use.
– Over-using a blow dryer can damage the hair-follicles leading to hair thinning or loss.
– Heat from blow-dryers can seriously impact the health, appearance, and texture of hair.
– Using a hair-dryer on a high heat-setting will make hair-strands dull and make them appear and feel less soft and shiny.
All the hairdryers featured above are very powerful and perfect for both saloon and home-use. So, don’t be afraid to get one of these hairdryers in-order to improve on your natural-hair looks in 2023.
>Best Bathrobes For Women.
>Best Makeup Kits for Women.
>Best Body Shapers for Women.
>Best Curling Irons for women.
>Best Waist Trainers for Women.
>Best Electric Shavers for Women.
>Best Eyelash Growth Serums for Women.
>Best Yoga Pants & Workout Leggings For Women.
One Reply to “The 5 Best Professional Hair Dryers for Women & Men in 2023:”
Ciao My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! many thanks
Comments are closed.