Beard Moisturizers are oils or conditioners used to moisturize and soften your beard-hair. These products are also very effective at moisturizing the skin beneath your beard. In fact, beard-moisturizers will help to keep your beards looking fuller, softer, and tamer while also promoting beard growth.
So, If you want to moisturize and hydrate your coarse beard, then you should consider getting the Murdock London Men’s Beard Moisturiser or Percy Face and Stubble Moisturizer because these are the Best Beard-Moisturizers on the market today.
Detailed Reviews Of The Best Beard Moisturizers For Men:
#1st CHOICE: Murdock London Men’s Beard Moisturiser:
The Murdock London Men’s Beard Moisturizer features a lightweight formula that allows for quick absorption in-order to transform dry, brittle and uncomfortable facial hair coupled with the skin underneath it. In fact, this beard-moisturizer is designed specifically for the unique structure and pH of man’s skin and hair. So, if you really want to keep your beard feeling fresh and smelling great, then you should consider getting this high-quality moisturizer for beards and skin.
- Keeps beards softer and moisturized.
- The included natural ingredients soften facial hair.
- Makes beards or stubble more lovable and kissable.
- The smell of this beard-moisturizer is simply amazing.
- Designed to soothe and moisturize the skin under the beard.
- Simply apply 6-8 drops along your jaw line and massage them in.
- Helps prevent shaving rash and in-growth by making the hair softer.
- Calendula Extract acts as a natural antiseptic & helps avoid skin-irritation.
#2nd CHOICE: Percy Face and Stubble Moisturizer by Percy Nobleman:
The Percy face and stubble moisturizer will nourish your face and hair to a non-greasy look that everyone will like. It contains some of the finest ingredients like Peppermint & Cucumber that moisturize up the skin and the beard thus making them softer than before.
- This formula is scientifically formulated to clean up, repair and nourish the skin and hair.
- This is another anti-wrinkle solution that will repair up your skin and stop any broken hair from breaking thus increased growth.
- You will get a gentle, non-sticky feeling in your hair or beard and you will not even get to have any conflict with your daily beard or hair grooming routine.
#3rd CHOICE: Stubble & ‘Stache Face Moisturizer & Beard Conditioner:
Potent 2 in 1 Face Moisturizer & Beard Conditioner is formulated with a non-greasy blend of natural botanicals, vitamins, antioxidants and moisturizers. Our specially formulated hydrator with Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Chamomile, Vitamins A and E and Pro Vitamin B5 conditions your beard while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- This conditioner contains soothing Aloe, Chamomile, and Green Tea Leaf extract which all reduce the itch and irritation associated with growing a beard.
- It reduces any appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.
- This conditioner softens and conditions all lengths of scruff and does it with Pro Vitamin B5, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil and Soy Protein.
- It will bring about more firmness and will tone the skin whereby the skin will look more healthy and happy.
- It will heal your skin and also keep it hydrated.
#4th CHOICE: Shea Moisture Complete Beard Kit:
The SheaMoisture Men’s Beard Care Set is formulated for those with sensitive skin and all hair types. Each product absorbs quickly to thoroughly cleanse, nourish and detangle full beards to leave them well-groomed and scruff-free. Additionally, the premium natural ingredients moisturize to help soften and condition facial hair and furnish a healthy radiant complexion. Lastly, Maracuja-infused shea butter helps to seal in the nourishing and moisturizing effects to shape, smooth and define facial hair while revealing a majestic full beard every time.
- Nourishes skin and rejuvenates it.
- Makes hair smoother and frizz-free.
- Moisturizes skin and hair to give it a shine.
- Fights the roughness along the beard edges.
- Cleans, nourishes and detangles full beards.
- Smells great and leaves a lingering soft aroma.
- Smoothens rough and unmanageable beard hair.
- Absorbs quickly to soften and condition facial hair.
- This 4-piece set is incredibly nourishing & moisturizing.
#5th CHOICE: L’Oreal Paris Men’s Expert Hydra Energetic Daily Moisturizer:
L’Oréal Paris Men’s Expert Hydra Energetic Daily Moisturizer is a dual purpose moisturizer specifically formulated for men with beards. It is a colorless gel that instantly hydrates your whole face. It is boosted with vitamin e and leaves the skin feeling energized and healthy. It is also enriched with facial hair softeners that make a 3 day beard instantly look soft and smooth.
- Hydrates and energizes the face
- Instantly softens the beard
- Colorless, non sticky, fresh peppermint scent.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):
How often should you moisturize a beard?
Its recommended to moisturize the beard daily. In fact, men with very dry skins should apply beard-oil twice daily while men with with oily skins can skip a day between usage. Lastly, beard moisturization should be part of a man’s daily facial care routine.
How can you moisturize the beard naturally?
Consider using natural oils like; mineral-oil, jojoba-oil, argan-oil, and olive-oil. These oils have moisturizing properties and will help soften your beard while promoting growth.
What stimulates beard growth?
Testosterone & Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) are some of the factors that regulate and stimulate facial hair growth. In fact, higher Testosterone and DHT levels can result in faster, thicker, and better beard growth. So, having low levels of Testosterone can negatively affect your beard growth.
Why is the skin so dry under my beard?
Common causes of dry skin under beards include; extreme weather, genetics and using harsh soaps. In fact, beard and skin care go hand-in-hand and that’s why a regular skin care routine and daily beard care is very essential to getting rid of any dry skin under your beard.
Why is my beard hair so rough?
Beards get split-ends as they get longer due to various environmental factors. This will cause the cuticle to break down allowing your hairs to split at the end during hair growth hence making your beards look & feel rough.
Can you wash your beard everyday?
No, but consider washing your beard with a beard wash for 1-3 times a week. In case you have dry skin, then you should wash your beard for only 1-2 times a week. However, if you have an oily or combination skin, then try washing the beard for at least 3-times a week.
How do you get rid of dry flaky skin under the beard?
Try washing your beard with warm water every day while using a face or beard wash that’s specifically meant for beard care. Additionally, consider using beard conditioners with jojoba or argan oil to keep your beard-hair naturally oily.
How can I keep the beard looking healthy?
- Wash your beard regularly.
- Keep the beard conditioned & hydrated.
- Trim your beard to an appropriate length.
- Eat healthy foods & drink a lot to help the beard grow well.
How do you fill-up a patchy beard?
- Give the beard 90-to-120 days to grow.
- Boost beard growth naturally by getting a proper diet, exercising, and sleeping well.
- Take a biotin supplement incase you aren’t getting enough through your diet.
- Consider using beard-hair-brush to direct longer beard hair over thinner hair spots.
How do I fix my patchy beard?
- Try a new beard style.
- Take care of your beard hair.
- Consider growing the beard out.
- Use a beard-brush to comb-out your beard.
- You may consider just trimming the beard.
- Eat a balanced diet and your beard will grow easily.
How do you moisturize a dry beard?
- Wash the beard with a safe cleanser in morning and evening after working out and after swimming.
- Get your beard-moisturizer or oil and massage it into the beard-hair to nourish and repair it.
- Get a beard-brush and comb comb through the beard gently while applying a beard growth balm.
Advantages of beard moisturizers:
+ Help to tame your beard-hair.
+ Prevents beard itch and dandruff.
+ They help your beard grow longer.
+ Moisturize the skin under the beards.
+ It makes your beard look fuller and healthy.
+ Scented beard-moisturizers will make the beard smell good.
+ They can help cleanse and nourish skin prone to breakouts.
+ Beard oil keeps the skin underneath your beard supple & healthy.
+ Beard-moisturizers nourish the hair to make it softer & more manageable.
+ Promote healthy skin and can help hair-follicles to flourish while preventing ingrown hairs.
+ It can help prevent the redness and irritation that comes with harsh chemicals from shampoos or environmental changes.
Disadvantages of beard moisturizers:
– They may cause beard greasiness.
– Create a shiny & potentially unnatural look.
– They may cause dry-skin & dandruff in the long run.
– May cause allergic reactions in certain groups of people.
– May contain ingredients that hurt hormones responsible for growing facial hair.
– Some beard-moisturizers contain synthetic fragrance oils that are not healthy.