A Neck-Massager is a portable cordless device designed to apply pressure and vibrations to the neck and shoulders so as to help reduce on tension or pain.
In fact, these gadgets focus on the muscles around the neck and shoulder areas in-order to provide relief while driving, working, traveling, or running.
So, Our team tested different Portable Neck Massagers on the market today and came to agree that SKG Cordless Neck Massager and Breo iNeck3 Pro are the Best Portable Cordless Neck Massagers in 2023.
Review Of 6 Best Portable Cordless Neck Massagers To Buy In 2023:
#1-CHOICE: SKG Cordless Neck Massager with Heat and Deep-Tissue Vibration:
See Price On Amazon
- Cordless Neck Massager.
- 9D Neck Relaxer for Women & Men.
- Equipped 9 vibrating massage heads.
- Uses Heat and Deep Tissue Vibration.
- It is lighter than other neck massagers.
- A Portable Electric Cervical Massager.
- Cordless & rechargeable neck massager.
- Infrared Neck Massager for Pain Relief.
- It can completely replace your masseuse.
- Vibrating Massage with no strong kneading feeling.
- It provides a vibrating massage that is more relaxing.
- The wireless design makes it more convenient to use.
- 8 infrared radiation LEDs & 3-level large area of hot compress.
- Uses speed heating technology with rapid heating in 5-10 seconds.
- Cordless design allows you to enjoy a massage anytime and anywhere.
- The 630nm infrared radiation penetrates to the lower 10mm muscles for relaxation of muscles.
- It features 4 Modes & 3 Levels of heat compress to relieve neck pain and relieve body fatigue.
- Download and install the “Future Wear” app onto your smartphone for remote control of the device.
- It featurs 4 levels of vibration, 3 levels of heating, 4 level of red light, and 6 levels of pulse.
- 9-Independent heating films offer all-round protection of the neck and ensure a larger area for massage.
- Its equipped with a 2400mAh large capacity battery that can be used continuously for 10-days with (15-Minutes use Per Day).
- The heating function heats up the top of the cervical spine, thus effectively relieving core pain, dredges the meridians, and promotes blood circulation.
- Innovative design of infrared radiation arranged for concentrated heating on top of cervical spine to efficiently relieve pain at the core. The 630nm infrared radiation penetrates to underlying muscles.
#2-CHOICE: Breo iNeck3 Pro Electric Neck Massager with Shiatsu Massage Pillow, Heat, Deep Tissue Kneading & APP Control:
See Price On Amazon
- An Electric Neck Massager.
- Crafted with comfort in mind.
- Uses Heat & Deep Tissue Kneading.
- It Features a Shiatsu Massage Pillow.
- Safe and convenient program setting with 10 minutes auto-off.
- It includes: Massager, Fabric-cover, Charging-cable, and User-manual.
- Simple operation with only two buttons of: On/Off switch and Mode selection.
- Eases tensed muscles and relieves stress, pain, and stiffness in the neck and shoulders.
- The 270° C-shape construction allows for a 50% wider reach compared to most neck massagers.
- It features a quick neck massage session that is just perfect for your daily wellness routine.
- It relieves stress and tension from everyday activities using 3 different massage modes & heating functions.
- Using Infrared Heat, this neck massager can be used to ease muscle tension, stress and promote blood circulation.
- It uses Shiatsu kneading pressing and massaging techniques to relax cervical vertebrae and stimulate blood circulation.
- It fits comfortably with a C-shaped neck support so as to provide your head and neck with the right amount of support while leaving your hands free.
- A combination of bilateral massaging orbits and position-shifting nodes offers flexible massage types and a deeper reach to provide neck relief after a long day.
- Low-noise: Its only 30-45 dB when operating which makes it quiet and soft. So, you can easily use it in your office, library and even talk with your friends when using it.
- APP-Control for easy adjustment of massage settings in real-time via the “Breo-App”. In fact, this will allow you to choose from a wide range of massages like; deep-tissue or friction massage.
- A pair of rotating 3-node massage heads simulate a gentle kneading massage in-order to provide a deep tissue massage that helps relieve strain from everyday activities like driving, office work or traveling.
#3-CHOICE: HEZHENG Cordless Electric Neck Massager with 4 Massage-Pads, 16-Intensities & 2 Heating-Modes:
See Price On Amazon
- Lightweight Neck Massager.
- Cordless Electric Neck Massager.
- Perfect for Indoor and Outdoor Use.
- Equipped with 4 Massage-Pads for Neck Tension Relief.
- Features 6-Modes, 16-Intensities, and 2 Heating-Settings.
- It can be used in the office, subway and other quiet environments without disturbing people.
- High & Low Temperature Adjustments with a high-temperature of 113℉ and a low-temperature of 101℉.
- It features an innovative dial switch design which makes it very easy to use. In fact, there are 6-modes, 16 levels of intensity that can be adjusted.
- Silicone connects the main unit and the massage pads. This allows the massage pads to fit perfectly onto the skin while reducing on skin discomfort during use of the neck massager.
- The 4 massage-pads can output massage felling independently, hence making the massage modes more diverse. In fact, various massage fellings bring a better experience for neck relaxation.
#4-CHOICE: CONQUECO Shiatsu Cordless Neck & Back Massager with Heat and 3D Kneading Beads:
See Price On Amazon
- Shiatsu Neck Massager.
- Neck & Back Massager with Heat.
- Its Portable size and easy to operate.
- Built-in over-heating prevention mechanism.
- Designed to massage acupuncture points in your neck.
- Automatically powers down after each cycle of (15-minutes).
- Its designed to relax your neck, cervical, arms, and legs so as to relieve pain.
- Made of soft skin-care materials and memory-foam with a 360-degree U-shaped support.
- Features 24-beads working in clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation to massage your neck & back.
- The invisible magnetic buckle is suitable for various neck widths and can be adjusted at will.
- With the intelligent voice broadcast system, you can adjust the settings without having to take it off.
- The pads are removable for easy washing. In fact, zipper design makes it very easy to remove the pads.
- Shiatsu Kneading Massage with 24 deep kneading rotation knots, 2 level speeds, and a 15-minute auto shut-off.
- Electric Rechargeable Cordless Massager with Soft Cushion 3D Kneading Beads for Pain-Relief & Cervical-Relaxation.
- Equipped with a 2500mah battery that allows for use up to 7-days after one full-charge. It also comes with a usb charging cable.
- Ideal for neck, back, leg, and body massage. Its also ideal for office, home, road-trips, traveling, camping, car-use, and more.
- Wireless design: You can use the massager anytime and anywhere to relieve your work fatigue, body-aches, cramps, and tensions.
- It features a cordless and magnetic buckle design. In fact, there is no need to fix the massage position with both hands hence allowing you to enjoy the massage while working or doing other things.
- Built-in advanced heat function for comfortable 42°C heating therapy mode and simulated hand massage so as to alleviate muscle soreness, ease neck stiffness, eliminate constant fatigue, and relax your body after a long day at work.
#5-CHOICE: HEZHENG HZC Electric Pulse Neck Massager with Heat & 3 Massage-Pads:
See Price On Amazon
- Cordless Neck Massager.
- Electric Pulse Neck Massager.
- Features a voice-prompt function.
- Heating Temperature Of: 101℉ to 113℉.
- A Tech-patented neck massager with 2 levels of heat adjustment.
- Easy-to-use, long using time, quick-charging, portable, and lightweight.
- It features a super-large LED touch screen that shows the modes & power-level choice.
- It portable and can be used while working, running, driving, at home, office, car, etc.
- Equipped with a 1100-mAh battery with a 2~3 hours charging-time. It also features a 15-minutes timer.
- Features 7-modes and 10-levels of intensity that you can customize for a perfect massage experience.
- Combines physical vibration massage and electric pulse therapy massage for great massaging results.
- The joints are connected by silicone. In fact, the silicone can adjust the size and fit your cervical spine better. Additionally, the anti-slip design prevents falling-off during exercise.
- The remote control is very light and portable, and can be attached to the device to prevent loss. The remote control can adjust the mode, power, temperature, turn off the voice guidance, and turn on/off the device.
#6-CHOICE: CLORIS Electric Neck Massager with Heat & 3D Deep-Kneading Beads:
See Price On Amazon
- An Electric Neck Massager.
- Uses Heat & 3D Deep-Kneading Beads.
- A Rechargeable Cordless Neck Massager.
- Provides 4-groups of heating massage nodes from (107.6℉ to 42℃).
- Easy-to-operate with one-key control and a 3-color indicator light to remind you.
- It can be used in various parts of the body like; neck, shoulders, arms, waist, and legs.
- Features 4 massage-heads, 24 massage-nodes, 2 rotation-modes, and 3D surround fitting.
- Its small, portable, easy-to-store, and suitable for office, family, travel, camping, and car use.
- Features 24 clockwise/counterclockwise rotating massage beads to expand the massage range and touch.
- The 3D deep-kneading beads simulate a real finger massage for a more comfortable massage experience.
- The U-shaped design can fit the neck in 360 degrees in-order to fully relieve the pressure on the neck.
- Provides a comprehensive massage using 4 sets of massage heads with heat. In fact, it covers a larger massaging area.
- The double adjustable invisible magnetic buckle can free your hands during massage and makes the massage position more stable.
- Equipped with a powerful 2000mAh battery and comes with a USB charging cable. In fact, it can be used for 7-days after being fully charged.
- The massage pillow cover is made of knitted fabric which can be removed and washed by hand. The pillow core is made of slow rebound memory foam that is soft, comfortable and warm.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):
What is a Neck Massager?
A Neck-Massager is a portable device designed to apply pressure and vibrations to help reduce on neck and shoulder tension or pains.
Is massaging the neck good?
Yes, in fact neck massaging can provide some neck pain relief coupled with improved range of motion to your neck. However, neck massaging should be done by a trained professional for just a few times a week.
Can I use a neck massager everyday?
Yes, a neck-massager is actually a great device for relaxing your neck coupled with eliminating any potential pain and stress after a long day at work. In fact, most people use a neck massager as a daily means to relax their bodies.
Is it safe to use a neck massager?
Yes, its very safe to use a massaging-device on your neck. However, you will need to know where and how to use a neck-massager. In fact, massaging the neck prevents DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) which causes neck pain and tension that comes from overstraining the muscles in your neck.
Is a vibrating massager good for neck pain & tension?
Yes, active vibration devices are very effective in eliminating neck pain and tension coupled with improving muscle activity of patients.
Which part of your neck should not be massaged?
You should avoid massaging the “thyroid gland” which is located in the lower anterior neck. Additionally, try to use light pressure over the hyoid bone which is located more superiorly in the anterior neck and serves as an attachment site for different muscles.
For how long should you use a neck-massager?
Its highly recommended to use a neck massager for only 15-minutes at any given moment. So, avoid over using a neck massaging device in-order to achieve the best results from any massaging routine.
How often should you use a neck massager?
You should consider taking 1-hour sessions for two or three times a week in-order to achieve the best from your neck massage. However, you can still use your neck-massager daily if you wish, but for only 15 to 30 minutes.
What happens during a neck massage?
A neck massage aims at reducing muscle tightness by eliminating tissue inelasticity. In fact, this massage increases blood flow due to the creation of friction coupled with a rise in muscle temperatures which helps to loosen muscle fibers hence allowing your neck and shoulders to relax.
Should I massage my neck upwards or downwards?
You should glide your fingers up and down the neck during the massage. In fact, place your thumb on one side of the neck and then position the tips of your other 4 fingers on the other side of the neck. After, apply and maintain a firm but gentle pressure while gliding your fingers up and down the neck.
Can a neck massage cause damage to your spinal cord?
It depends, because a neck-massage is harmless, but if you use too much pressure, then it may lead to soreness and malaise after the session. In fact, applying wrong pressure on an injured section can aggravate the injuries even more.
Why does massaging the back of neck feel good?
Because a neck massage can help break up the knots in muscles so that they feel less tight and more relaxed. In fact, a tight or injured muscle can spasm making your neck more painful and limited in movement.
Are neck massagers good for arthritis?
Yes, neck-massagers will help to greatly reduce on neck pain caused by arthritis. So, its recommended to take regular massages with your neck-massager so as to achieve better results over time.
How do you loosen-up tight neck muscles?
Do the Forward and Backward Tilt which involves placing your head squarely over your shoulders with your back straight. After, lower your chin towards the chest and hold for 15-30 seconds. Relax and slowly lift your head back up and then tilt your chin up towards the ceiling while bringing the base of your skull towards your back. Repeat the process for several times until you feel relived.
What are the different types of electric massagers?
- Handheld electric massagers: These massagers have a variety of attachments that you can use to target different body areas like; your back, neck, and feet.
- Electric body massagers: These massagers are designed for use on your entire body. In fact, they are available in different forms like; chairs, mats, or pads.
What causes extremely tight neck muscles?
The most common cause of a stiff neck is: muscle-strain and soft tissue sprain. This is mainly because the levator scapulae muscle is very susceptible to injury. In fact, this muscle is located at the back and side of the neck and connects the neck’s cervical spine with the shoulder.
How do you break-up a muscle knot?
- Go for a massaging session.
- Apply some pressure to trigger points.
- Use heat or ice to treat any sore muscles.
- Consider stretching your body regularly.
- Use self-massage tools like; neck-massagers or massage-chairs.
Advantages of Neck Massagers:
+ Loosen stiff muscles.
+ Help to reduce on migraines.
+ Improve on flexibility of the neck.
+ Help in recovery of muscle soreness.
+ Improves your posture and flexibility.
+ They are very portable and easy to use.
+ It lowers blood pressure and heart rate.
+ Encourage relaxation and relieve stress.
+ Assist in recovery from sports injuries.
+ It increases on range of motion to the neck.
+ Provide relief in hard-to-reach areas of the body.
+ Reduce on muscle soreness and pain in the neck region.
+ Reduce pain and aches naturally around the neck and shoulders.
+ Can be used to reduce on discomfort caused by tension headaches.
+ Can reduce on the risk of muscle pulls near you neck and shoulders.
+ They can be used to alleviate back, shoulder, and neck pain at home.
+ They will help you to save time and money on regular visits to massage therapists.
+ Different types of neck massagers can be used to alleviate back, shoulder, and neck pains.
+ They provide relief from neck-pain caused by strains, sprains, and conditions like osteoarthritis.
+ They are designed to help relieve pain in the neck and shoulders by massaging the muscles and ligaments.
Disadvantages of Neck Massagers:
– Good quality neck massagers are expensive.
– They can put you at risk of nerve damage or paralysis.
– In case of a serious injury, these devices will just worsen the situation. So, its always advisable to consult the doctor first.
All the featured Neck-Massagers use electrical impulse simulations to help you achieve deep relaxation of the cervical-spine in 2023.
> Best Massage Chairs.
> Best Exercise Balls.
> Best Under Desk Bikes.
> Best Vibration Plates.
> Best Smart Mattresses.
> Best Indoor Cycling Bikes.
> Best Exercise Bike Desk Chairs.
> Best Full-Body Workout Machines.
> Best Leg Creams for Varicose Veins.