“Our team tested different Lighted Medicine Cabinets on the market today and came to agree that Kohler Verdera Lighted Medicine Cabinet and Krugg LED Medicine Cabinet are the Best Bathroom Medicine Cabinets in 2021.”
Review Of 5 Best Lighted Medicine Cabinets To Buy In 2021:
#1-CHOICE: Kohler Verdera Lighted Medicine Cabinet:
See Price On Amazon
- Lighted Medicine Cabinet.
- Available in flexible frame sizes.
- Features dimensions of: 30″H x 20″, 24″, 40″ W.
- Made of Anodized aluminum for maximum durability.
- Features long-lasting LED bulbs with up to 1300-Lumens.
- Provides consistent lighting that eliminates dark & hot spots.
- Dimmable LED lighting integrated into the door of the cabinet.
- A vertically adjustable magnifying mirror on the inside of the door.
- Pivoting side-mirrors allow you to direct light where you need it most.
- A magnifying mirror located on inside of the door & adjusts vertically.
- Internal shelf with integrated outlets to power & charge small devices.
- Light designed to ensure optimal brightness & color for grooming tasks.
- Integrated LED-bulbs have an estimated life expectancy of 59,000 hours.
- An electrical-outlet included within the medicine cabinet for added convenience.
- It can be surface-mounted or recess-mounted (Instructions and hardware are included).
- A dimmer switch gives you even more control over your lighting & atmosphere of the room.
- Triple mirror design provides superior visibility with mirrors on the front & back of the door as well as the back of the interior of the cabinet.
#2-CHOICE: Krugg LED Medicine Cabinet with Lighted Sliding Mirror:
See Price On Amazon
- LED-Light Medicine Cabinet.
- Dimensions: 30″L x 20″W x 4″H.
- Features a Left Side Slide Mirror.
- Soft Close Lighted Sliding Mirror.
- Features a Highly Functional Defogger.
- Includes: Electrical-Outlet & 2 Glass-Shelves.
- Built In Electric & USB-Outlet For Convenience.
- Sliding Door Allows for Access to Entire Medicine Cabinet.
- Durable Aluminum Construction & 5-MM Silver Backed Mirror.
- Energy Saving LED-Lighting Provides 50,000-Hours of Functional Light & Inviting Ambiance.
#3-CHOICE: Blossom Recessed or Surface LED-Mirror Medicine Cabinet:
See Price On Amazon
- 30″ LED Mirror Medicine Cabinet.
- Features a scratch-free painted finish.
- Has Interior walls & both side panels.
- ETL Certified LED Medicine Cabinet.
- Recessed or Surface Medicine Cabinet.
- 3 levels of brightness: 5%, 50% & 100%.
- Bathroom cabinet with mirror on all sides.
- Features Mirrors on both sides of the door.
- Adjustable Color Temperature & Brightness.
- 5mm Copper-Free Glass with Silver Coating.
- Grooved door edges and corners for safe use.
- Features Defogger, Dimmer, Outlets & USB-Ports.
- Features a Contemporary-style & Rectangle-Shape.
- Smart memory function remembers your favorite settings.
- IP44 rated Anodized Aluminum Frame for extra durability.
- Built-in Defogger helps to eliminate fog when using the mirror.
- 3 adjustable 8mm thick tempered glass medicine cabinet shelves.
- Color-Temperature ranges from 3000K-to-6000K for different light colors.
- Guarantees 50,000-hours of LED lifetime & 100,000-times of switch-touch.
- CRI 90+ light source reproduces high-quality task lights perfect for making up.
- Surface mount medicine cabinet or recessed medicine cabinet with lights & outlet.
- Silver medicine cabinet mirror prevents black edges in the harsh bathroom environment.
- Inside LED-Light with door switch sensor makes it a lighted medicine cabinet when you open the door.
- 3 Soft Touch Switch makes it simple & easy to turn ON/OFF, adjust brightness & change color temperature.
- High-end hardware brand BLUM 170° wide-open soft close hinges provide strong support for large medicine cabinet.
- Built-in 20Amp dual outlet and USB 2.0 port for phone or shavers charging inside the bathroom mirror medicine cabinet.
#4-CHOICE: DECADOM LED Mirror Medicine Cabinet for Bathroom:
See Price On Amazon
- An Integrated Digital Clock.
- It requires Cri 90 LED Bulb.
- Features LED Interior Lights.
- Features a Full Mirror Defogger.
- Features a Concealed Finger Door.
- It is equipped with a Silver Mirror.
- Features Dimmable Touch Buttons.
- Features 8-mm Thick Glass Shelves.
- It features a Dimmable 3-Color LED.
- Made of Anodized Aluminum Material.
- Provides Recessed or Surface Mounting.
- A Blum Hinge 170° Swing with Soft Close.
- Features a Dual Outlet and Dual USB Port.
- Dual LED Cosmetic Mirror’s with 3X Zoom.
- LED Mirror Medicine Cabinet for Bathroom.
- This bathroom-cabinet IP-44 & IP-65.4 Rated.
- This medicine-cabinet features a Light Sensor.
- It comes with an Installation Kit for easy set-up.
- The LED-lights feature a Color-Temp of: 6K-to-6.5K.
- This Bathroom-cabinet Features Easy-OFF Side Mirrors.
- LED Task Light with 3-settings of: Warm, neutral & Cool.
#5-CHOICE: Fine-Fixtures Bathroom Medicine Cabinet with LED-Lighting:
See Price On Amazon
- Bathroom Medicine Cabinet.
- Features a frameless pencil edge.
- Aluminum Lighted Medicine Cabinet.
- Recessed/Surface Mount Installations.
- Dimensions Of: 30″L x 30″W x 5.2″H.
- Mirrored sides provide superior visibility.
- Features a blue lighted touch on/off button.
- Grooved all around for clean & easy access.
- Soft closing hinges at 95-degrees opening angle.
- LED lighting strips & seamless mirrored surface.
- Easy installation & all mounting hardware is included.
- Features a sleek design that opens-up for extra storage.
- LED-Lights have an estimated life expectancy of 36,000-hours.
- Brightens at 22 Lumens in Warm White color at 3500k (14.4W/M).
- LED task lighting integrated to the front & inside top of the cabinet.
- Mirror must be hardwired & wiring comes out from the top right of cabinet.
- Adjustable ¼-inch tempered glass shelves offer additional bathroom storage.
- Constructed from high quality anodized aluminum with a durable nonrusting & chip-free finish.
- Easily accommodates your essential toiletries & bath-items like; soaps, shampoos, toothpaste & makeup.
- Mirrored front door, back door & mirrored rare-wall adds beauty & elegance to any bathroom or vanity décor.
How to Install a Bathroom Medicine Cabinet:
*Scan the wall using a stud finder: First of all, you need to use a stud finder to locate your wall’s studs and then mark the locations of the studs with a pencil. Bathroom walls can conceal pipes and electrical wires, so you should consider taking caution if a stud finder identifies any other objects behind the drywall.
*Hold the medicine cabinet in place & make sure it’s leveled: Position the medicine-cabinet at a height accessible to your household members. This position is usually 72″ from the floor to allow for easy accessibility. After, adjusting the cabinet-height according to your needs, place a level at the top of the cabinet to make sure it’s straight then use a pencil to trace the top and bottom outlines of the cabinet. Additionally, having a helper to hold the cabinet in place for you will make the job easier. You should also consider lining-up the cabinet with studs for the best support.
*Open the cabinet door & mark the installation holes: With the cabinet still held in place, open the door and make sure it’s free of any obstructions. After, locate the installation holes at the rear of the cabinet then use a pencil to mark the holes on the supporting wall.
*Start drilling the pilot holes: Put aside the cabinet in a safe place and then begin drilling pilot holes into the pencil marks you made on the wall that line up with the cabinet’s installation holes. Additionally, if you weren’t able to line the installation holes up with the wall studs, insert plastic anchors into your pilot holes.
*Position the cabinet & fasten the screws to secure it tightly: You will now position the cabinet back on the wall so that the installation holes are lined-up with the pilot holes. Drive screws into each hole to secure the cabinet to the wall. Additionally, some cabinets come with washers or plastic bits to conceal the screws once they’re fastened. Likewise, check your cabinet’s installation guide for specific information or any other included hardware.
All the featured lighted medicine cabinets are wall-mountable, blend seamlessly with any décor and are suitable for use in most bathroom and powder room layouts in 2021.
>Best Floor Lamps.
>Best Smart Bulbs.
>Best Table Lamps.
>Best Outdoor Lights.
>Best Bathroom Light Fixtures.
>Best Wall Sconce Lamps & Wall Lights.