“Our team tested different Digital Microscopes on the market today and came to agree that OMAX 40X-2500X Full Size Lab Digital Microscope and Omano TMS-CX3 Digital Zoom HDMI Microscope are the Best Digital USB Microscopes in 2020.”
Review Of 5 Best Digital Microscopes To Buy In 2020:
#1-CHOICE: OMAX 40X-2500X Full Size Lab Digital Microscope:
See Price On Amazon
- Digital Trinocular Compound LED Microscope.
- All lenses are made of high quality optical glass.
- It is equipped with a replaceable 3-Watt LED light.
- Features a 14MP USB Camera & 3D Mechanical Stage.
- Features Eyepieces of: Widefield WF10X/18 and WF25X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil).
- Total magnification of: 40X-100X, 250X-400X & 1000X-2500X.
- A Digital-camera with true color 4096×3288 pixels (14M-pixels).
- Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation.
- It features Metal mechanical components with variable intensity.
- Viewing head: 45-degrees inclined & 360-degrees swiveling trinocular.
- A frame speed of: 1.8fps at 4096×3288, 10fps at 2048×1644, 27fps at 1024×822.
- Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm.
- Diopter is adjustable on both eyepiece tubes & Nosepiece is a revolving quadruple.
- Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm).
- A Power supply of: 100V~240V @ 50/60Hz worldwide range (US & Canada power plug).
- Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system.
- 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view & 0.01 mm calibration slide with 1mm/100 division.
- This trinocular microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination & research purposes.
- The high resolution image in the field of view is crystal clear and will satisfy the demands of professionals.
- USB-cable for capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas & editing images.
- This advanced compound trinocular microscope with 40X to 2500X features a 14MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination system.
- This digital biological microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable trinocular port.
- A mechanical stain-resistant double layer stage with size of: 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Photo tube adjustment range: 5/8inch (15mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment with tension control.
#2-CHOICE: Omano TMS-CX3 Digital Zoom HDMI Microscope:
See Price On Amazon
- A Digital Zoom Microscope.
- An HDMI Microscope Camera.
- An Integrated 11.6″ LCD Display.
- Features an Ergonomic Pole Stand.
- Features a standard working distance of: 4.5″.
- Can be used for digital inspection applications.
- Features 80 LED Ring Lights & 0.5x Barlow Lens.
- A Sharp CMOS sensor with 2.0MP image capture.
- A Fast Frame Rate of 60 FPS @ 1280 x 800 resolution.
- No PC or software required to operate this microscope.
- A Remote with control functions & multiple cross hair options.
- A cross-hair generator that enables up-to 6 on-screen, cross-hairs.
- A focus block, safety collar & black/white contrast plate is included.
- A 7.5X-to-45X Zoom Microscope lens with a stainless steel pole stand.
- An ergonomic design with beveled leading edges for operator comfort.
- Microscope Accessories include: 80 LED Ring light, focus block & 0.5X Barlow Lens.
- An expansive 11.6-inch TFT-LCD color display with 1080p resolution & SD card output.
- Camera Accessories include an AC Power adapter, Remote Control & an image capture device.
- Features auto white balance, RGB adjustment, auto and manual white balance & auto exposure.
- Perfect for use in a biology classroom, industrial inspection line or clinical teaching laboratory.
- A standard SD memory card slot allows you to conveniently transfer files from this microscope to your PC.
- Features a tall, 12″ vertical pole for extended working distances and a 12″ x 12″ base with rubber feet to protect your working surface.
- The monocular zoom lens includes a 7X-to-45X stereo zoom microscope range along with focus block & 0.5x Barlow lens for extended working distance.
- LVDS technology offers a number of key benefits to digital microscopy including; richer color definition, better signal integrity, greater bandwidth capacity, encryption protocols & high-definition video.
#3-CHOICE: AmScope Tabletop Digital Microscope with Variable Working-Distance & Articulating Arm:
See Price On Amazon
- A Tabletop Digital Microscope.
- It features a Variable Working-Distance.
- This is a 3.5MP HDMI/USB microscope.
- It features a single-lock 11″ articulating arm.
- Requires a MicroSD (TF) card for stand-alone operation.
- Provides 1080p HDMI live-view & 720p video recording.
- Double-layer LED ring-light provides both flat & directional lighting.
- The aluminum base has a highly-resilient top-layer which prevents scratching.
- The double-layer LED ring-light can provide both even lighting & shadow-sculpted depth.
- The microscope can be used from virtually any angle using a single-lock articulating arm.
- An internal mechanism allows for manual focus-adjustment in-order to provide a wide range of working-distances.
- Camera Sensor Type: Aptina AR0330, Sensor Type: CMOS, Sensor Resolution: 3.5MP (2304 x 1536), Sensor Size: 1/3″ class- 5.07mm(w) x 3.38mm(h), 6.09mm(diag).
- Pixel Size of: 2.2µm, Dynamic Range: 69.5dB, Signal Noise Ratio: 39dB, Light Spectrum Response: 380nm-to-650nm, HDMI-Output: 1920x1080i60, 1920x1080p30, 1280x720p60, 640x480p60, Image-Capture: 2304×1536, 2304×1296, 1920×1080, 1280×720, 800×480, Image-Format: JPEG, Video Capture: 1280×720 @ 30fps, 800×480 @ 30fps, Video Format: MOV, Software Interface: DirectShow, Storage: MicroSD Card (TF) max 64GB & Power-supply of: 5V 500mA (USB).
#4-CHOICE: Koolertron LCD 1080P Digital Microscope with Wireless Remote Control:
See Price On Amazon
- 5″ LCD 1080P Digital Microscope.
- Features a Wireless Remote Control.
- It provides up to 560x Magnification.
- It features a 3 Mega-Pixel HD Sensor.
- It is compatible with Windows XP/SP3/7/8/10.
- This digital microscope is powered via a USB-port.
- A Built-in 5″ LCD screen provides a broad field of view for easy viewing.
- Supports 4 different output methods of: AV, USB, HDMI & memory cards.
- Users can choose the most comfortable and suitable angle from the display.
- Produced images can be easily transferred to a monitor when connected to a PC.
- Provides up-to 560x continuous magnification when connect with a large monitor.
- Launch the installed software only when it is connected to a PC & ready for observations.
- Images and videos obtained during your observations are saved to an SD card and output.
- A sturdy & nicely weighted base minimizes shaking and keeps your specimen in sharp focus.
- This monitor is adjustable & users can choose the most comfortable and suitable angle from the display.
- Provides excellent detail, optimal clarity & allows for capturing of pictures or videos in the woods and some dark places.
- The height adjustable stand can adjust the magnification and the distance between the camera & the object by the controller.
- Equipped with 2 fill lights on both sides that can be adjusted freely & the brightness can be adjusted by the dimmer switch.
- The Built-in 8 LED illumination with adjustable intensity control allow for setting of a desired level of illumination & measuring scale.
- The wireless remote control and the buttons on the monitor both allow you to take pictures, record videos, zoom in, zoom-out & do other simple operations.
- This LCD digital microscope can be used for coin stamps collection, skin inspection, industrial inspection(PCB),Animals and plants, insect observation, learning detection, distinguishing between true & false, identification of jewelry, print-detection & circuit board repair.
- Video output: 1080P Full HD (via HDMI) ;720P (via PC), Video format: real time play via HDMI w/o recording; MJPEG recording via PC Software, Magnification: Up to 560 times (HDMI monitor 22 inches), Photo resolution: 12M, Photo format: JPEG, Video format: MOV, Focus range: 5cm to 22cm, Frame rate: Max 30f/s under 600 Lux Brightness, Video-output: interface HDMI/AV, Power source: 5V/2A DC & Light source: 2 LED with the stand.
#5-CHOICE: ROTEK LCD Digital Mini Hdmi Port Microscope:
See Price On Amazon
- An LCD Digital Microscope.
- Features an HD Microscope Camera.
- It uses a 2600mAh Rechargeable Battery.
- A Handheld Mini HDMI Port Lab Microscope.
- Allows you to view images from a 4.3″ LCD-screen.
- A Flexible & adjustable bracket makes it easy to work with.
- Includes a 32GB SD Card and 5 Cell Slides for Kids & Students.
- Supports a Mini HDMI port connected to the project on the PC screen.
- Equipped with a micro TF card slot that supports a 32GB Micro SD card.
- The 2MP 1080p HD microscope is available in 50x & 1000x magnifications.
- The precision fine and coarse focusing brings specimens into focus quickly & sharply.
- 8 built-in LEDs with brightness adjustment allow you to set a desired level of illumination.
- The images & videos obtained during observation are saved to the TF-card and output through USB connection.
- Features variable-intensity, 8-adjustable LED illumination lights that provide a bright field of view and can be used in a variety of environments.
- Digital microscope cameras can generate up to 2048 x 1536 pixel still images and video at up to 30 frames per second depending on resolution & computer performance.
All the featured digital microscopes are equipped with advanced cameras, displays and can even be connected to different computers via USB or HDMI ports for precise focusing of specimen quickly and sharply in 2020.